Mexico was a blast once again in Puerto Vallarta with the bestest friend in the world Kayleigh. I got to the airport and my flight was two hours late so I was going to miss my flight in Pheonix! Luckily, the airport guy was like we will get you a cab to San Fransisco and you can catch the next flight there, but you will be cutting it close. I get to San Fransisco the lines are crazy long I had liquids so I wanted to check my bags but in the end I said fuck it I really can't miss this flight and ran to security check point hoping they wouldn't throw out my liquids. They totally didn't! how great is that! My luck for sure, so I ran to the gate and I was totally confused because there was nobody and the gate was closed, so i stood there looking confused and this guy says, " He miss, is this your flight you need to get on the plane right now!" So he radioed this chica and they opened the door for me!!! I was the last one on the plane and so excited that I actually made it.
Got the the Phoenix airport and found Kayleigh and hugged for about 10 minutes and then met up with Steve. We flew to Puerto Vallarta and talked the whole way we were all so excited. We get to the rooms and head to the pool for some drinks. Steve decides that maybe we should all go to the spa and get some special massages while we wait for Ron to show up, of course this is a spectacular idea so we head in for some deep tissue and thai massages. Mine felt great and afterwards I sat in the hot tub for 30 minutes and relaxed. The spa was so beautiful it had all these wonderful waterfalls and candles. Proceeded to head up to my room to get ready, went down to Kayleighs to do her hair for her, and Ron showed up when we were almost done. Everything was perfect timing the whole trip it was great! So Ron showed up and we went out to dinner at this great sushi place. I was wearing my new black dress from victoria secrets that was way short, but for some reason I decided not to wear underwear because the lines showed through....well dinner went great we had a couple bottles of champagne and saki.
Went to the club and danced all night, ended up getting a pic taken and put on a corona bottle. I was like wow this is sooo freaking cool this pic is awesome! The bill at the club was about 700 dollars i was like wow we must have drank a lot of champagne! So the next morning I wake up and look at the bottle and I'm like HOLY CRAP total crotch shot!!! lol totally priceless....
We wake up and proceed to the pool, we are all a little hung over but not enough to stop us from drinking first thing, so we sat in the pool and drank drank drank. Decided to head to Mismaloya beach, when we got there we had some foot massages at this little massage place next to the ocean. Went swimming ate some delicious food, and drank TONS of tequila....it starts to rain, and rain rain rain it did. It flooded all the roads! thank god we had a navigator driving us around or we would have been stuck there! The roads were literally flowing rivers! We got back to the hotel room and got ready for another night of fun, got dressed up and went to dinner. It was amazing we were the only people at dinner had the whole place to ourselves....Drank too much champagne and left there and headed to the hotel to party. Ended up having a great time drinking and talking.
Went to the pool again I felt like shiiiiit I was like dying from hangover so i took a nap at the pool, when i woke up i felt like a new person so i started drinking to catch up with everyone. Went on the banana boat which woke me up even more:) The marriott was a very nice hotel but not the best it was at the marina which was nice but i wish we would have stayed closer to town...
We decided this was a great day for shopping so we all got up and ready and headed to galeria vallarta which was the mall. Got a couple dresses and purses and swim suits for the chicas....changed at the mall into our new dresses and headed to the malecon to find some good seafood. Ended up at the blue shrimp which was a great choice, ate tons of shrimp and ended up drinking 2 bottles of tequila over the course of 2 hours...i didn't realize it was that much because i wasn't even drunk. it was weird i think drinking over the three days made my tolerance really high because two bottles of really good tequila should have me tanked but i was allllll good. Ended up losing kayleigh and ron on the street so headed back to the hotel and passed out....the next day headed to the airport it was a fabulous trip that I will never ever forget!