"Spread the Love"<3
I'm leaving in about 3 hours to LAX, where I am meeting up with J! Yesterday he called me and said that he had found my blog! How insane is that, he just stumbled upon my blog, I was like oh shit! He wasn't upset with me or anything because I said bad things about him, but I was telling the truth. And the fact of the matter is that he redeemed himself so I think pretty highly of him now. This weekend is going to be awesome! Beach time, party time, and Keeter time. Going to be crazy because right when I get back it's like I don't even get to think before I hop on a plane to Caracus! Hooray for new friends :)
I wrote DK an email yesterday telling him how I felt and stuff that I usually don't get into because I'm not an overly emotional person. I like to think I don't have feelings but I guess right now I do, and there is no sense in hiding them because he feels the same way. It's great I love my life, I'm headed to South America in about 5 days!!! And I have a wonderful guy I am totally into, and I have so many spontaneous adventures ahead of me:)
I can't believe it's happening, I feel like I am accomplishing my life passions and goals, this trip is the beginning of my 2008 adventures! I can't wait to see the world, I want to see beautiful sunsets in Africa, and hike through the jungles in Venezuela! I'm going to rent a kayak and a quad and go on as many adventures as I feel like! Just me and nature and crystal clear blue waters:)
My time in this body is not going to be wasted, I'm going to hike the tallest mountains, raft the scariest rivers, and have the best sex one can imagine, and last but not least be the happiest person alive:) I think that happiness can be achieved only when you love yourself and accept everything in life as it comes your way. People who get mad, jealous or greedy are all not happy with themselves and therefore can never reach their highest point of happiness. I however, am not a jealous person at all, I really don't get mad about little shit, and I am not greedy I would share anything I have with someone less fortunate. Not saying I'm Mother Theresa or anything, but I'm striving to be a better person and be happy with what I have and just being me. I don't want to be like anybody else, I want to be me. I want people to look at me and say wow she is glowing with happiness we can actually see her aura. I want my energy to infatuate people and fill them with the same happiness I feel on a daily basis.
Anyways I have to get going, again I have only 3 hours and nothing done, so I better get on it.
"Without you I don't sleep. Just dream"
Until next time, Cheers<3
*TJ*