Monday, June 2, 2008

It all starts manana!!


Holy Shit! Yes, I am officially leaving tomorrow. FUCK! This is insane being in Los Angeles made the time fly. LA was great met up with JZ it was a fucking riot, got trashed and jammed guitar hero! Woke up with a pretty shitty hang over. He had to work so I proceeded to hop on the first bus I saw without asking where it went, thankfully it happened to be the right bus (just my luck) and ended up in Korea town right where I wanted to be. Met up with Keeter and had the most delicious korean bbq of my life we sat for 2 hours and bullshitted and ate tons of food. The conversation never ceases to amaze me with that guy, I love him to pieces. He knows me better then anybody in this entire world, you know why? Because he doesn't judge me and I can tell him absolutely anything even my sick little perverted thoughts and he just laughs and tells me I'm a weirdo. I love him, he doesn't judge. I wish everyone was just like Keeter : ) the world would be an interesting place.

Sunevil called me and wanted to see if I was game for a motorcycle ride to the beach and a sunset hike. I was down for sure, I love riding on motorcycles so fun and scary. But I think the scary part is what I like most. The beach was chill we ended up getting soaked by some huge wave that wanted to rain on our parade, no pun intended lol. Cruised Sunset Blvd it was amazing my cheeks were hurting because I smiled so big the whole time. We went to this Ethiopian restaurant on Fairfax ave. It was pretty weird food, we ate with our hands because that's how they do it in Ethiopia. The food did not sit well with my hangover, especially mixed with this really gross honey wine that was super nasty and sweet. I ended up getting sick from the mixture it was no good. I didn't do anything because I was already hungover and not feeling on my game, so I passed out for like 12 hours. It was a great sleep just what my little head needed.

JZ picked me up the next day went and ate some cereal and headed to his friends house. Those boys were really fun all so cute too, I felt like a pimp once again : ) We were going to head to the beach but ended up at the W pool instead. It was a blast, $500 bucks to have a cabana for the day. Too expensive for me but not for them, so we got some bottles and had a riot at the pool. Chicken fighting with chics, and meeting some coke head girls from New York. It was pretty amazing, I will never forget eating a $20 dollar burger when I was trashed and just inhaling that thing like it was going out of style. We were sooo spent after all the water sports that we all took naps and grubbed down on some Asian food, I had pho it was so delicious, perfect hangover food for me:)

We were so tired and hungover we didn't go out AGAIN! but oh well I don't need to be a party animal to have fun, as long as I'm in good company I'm happy. I had a great weekend almost missed my plane twice but since I made it, it's all good:) I was really hoping to see DK but it didn't end up going down so when I get back I will fulfill my fantasies with his sexy ass. Until then I will be having too much fun in South America to care about sexual wants, not needs, wants lol...well that's what I'm hoping anyways, I hate being hot and having nobody to be hot with, kills me every time. Suppose I will live but only because I have the beautiful scenery to keep me on a high:)

Tomorrow is Venezuela headed straight to Margarita Island when I get there, I have a flight lined up to the island at 3 on Wednesday! I'm so excited I can't believe it's already here, like totally unreal. I can't wait to get there and meditate and read my books I brought. The books are definitely weighing my bag down but I figure after I'm done reading I can give them to someone along the way.

My adventure starts tomorrow I have so much stuff to do until then, like pack : ) I don't know why I'm so last minute on everything I don't think I used to be like this, but maybe because I'm a different person now. I'm so happy everyday, I feel like my life is where it's suppose to be at the moment:)

Next time I write in this blog I will most likely be on a different continent, but maybe not, maybe tomorrow I will write again about how excited and happy I am......until then,

"The world is your playground, so just remember to play on it."

*TJ